Thursday, December 07, 2006

The Neon Chicken and the Rubber Duck - draft script part 10

Pt. 10 D.I.V.O.R.C.E with Paul McCartney

Dedicated to Cupid and Venus

1. What? Oh it’s you again. I’m not in the mood
2. NO WORDS
3. My hens have thrown me out of the roost (divorce/ separation stats)
4. NO WORDS
5. Ungrateful hussies…

6. after all I’ve done for them
7. I’ll get back in, don’t you worry
8. They’ll soon wake up
9. Rubber Duck thinks: Oh my God! Where’s this going? He’s washing his dirty feathers in public
10. NO WORDS

11. NO WORDS
12. Arghh! (more divorce stats)
13. NO WORDS
14. Narrator: Chicken starts to cry
15. Narrator: Chicken sobs uncontrollably

16. Rubber Ducks speaks: It’s time to start a new life, you’ll be fine on your own, new perch and everything
17. Chicken stops sobbing – You think so?
18. I guess people have had enough of silly love songs
19. Chicks better watch out
20. Here I come…

No comments: