Sunday, February 13, 2011

1st ever LCC Illustration Alumni meet up Friday 11 February 2011

On Friday 11 February the 1st ever LCC Illustration Alumni meet up took place.

We all had a great time and enjoyed the hospitality of the Two Brewers pub in Whitecross Street EC1. It was a resounding success and I'm already planning a June meet up.

14 former students were able to make it and I think they all used this networking opportunity effectively. The social nature of the event was conducive to chat and mutual support. As the night progressed I began to remember other students who I've worked with in the past. I will locate them down and invite them to the June event.

Those of you who were unable to make it please try extra hard to get to the June event. Check out the pics below and see who attended.

Karl

No comments: