Wednesday, May 05, 2010

New Student work FdA Graphic Spatial Communication

The FdA Graphic Spatial Communication students I have been working with this term are starting to express their ideas in a more confident and professional manner. I have been team teaching with Andy Bunday (who works in several areas of the design industry) and this collaboration is bringing forth fruit.

The students are working on ideas for a Branding project and have chosen The Early Learning Centre (ELC) flagship store revamp or MTV headquarters new coffee bar.

I think the students are seeing themselves as designers at last and are meeting the challenges that Andy has set for them. I want to upload some of the roughs and visuals the students have produced so far to illustrate my points. I will then follow the progress with regular updates.

Karl

No comments: