Thursday, July 02, 2009

LCC Cert in Illustration Final Major Project Term 3

Here they are the final posts for the LCC Certificate in Illustration Final Major Project. I hope that the content will help you to understand more about the processes each artist goes through in order to achieve the required results. There is a lot of work to look at and my comments about each project reflect the methods of working adopted by each artist and not my personal opinions or the assessment grade achieved.

Direct reference to my assessment feedback is not possible as this information is confidential. I can annouce that I was able to award 5 DISTINCTIONS, 4 MERITS and 6 PASSES. No students failed the course or withdrew during the period of the Final Major Project.

The course has now been closed (Government funding for this type of course has been greatly reduced in 2009) and I would like to thank all staff and students who have worked on the course over the last five years and I wish them every luck for the future.

I will be back later in the summer with more news of my comic book scripts and a sneak preview of '100 DATES'

Peace be upon you.

Karl

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Karl
Just to say I looked in
Tony P