Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Black Narcissus roughs


Supplemental:
I have included the drawings I produced to support the development of this graphic novel. I have produced the digital artwork on 24 layers in Illustrators as transparent pages. This produces a sort of animated effect as I select each layer and allow the content to show. I am hoping to complete this project by March 2008.

This project is linked to my The Neon Chicken and the Rubber Duck cartoon strip (the series contains twelve stories which I will be collecting into one book) and the original ‘Happy Accident’ exhibition project (to be re-edited as a 24-page book). I hope to have 3 completed books by August 2008.

In addition to all this work I am hoping to complete a collaboration project with a fellow illustrator called ‘100 Dates – A love story’ by December 2008.

Karl

No comments: