Thursday, December 21, 2006

Neon Chicken and Rubber Duck 3rd draft script part nine

Pt. 9 Coming to America with LudaCris

Dedicated to the victims of the North Atlantic slave trade and Frank A. Hinds
1. Where would the Toy box be without Columbus
2. 1492 was an auspicious year for our culture
3. We have that discovery to thank for so much…(Girls: I like to be in America
OK by me in America Everything free in America
Boys: For a small fee in America - AMERICA Stephen Sondheim b. 1930)
4. we had the world at our feet…
5. look to the west my buoy

6. We are a beacon to the world (Europe was created by history. America was created by philosophy Margaret Thatcher - British Prime Minister 1979 - 1991)
7. Even in our darkest hour…
8. We gave them hope ("I would not say that the future is necessarily less predictable than the past. I think the past was not predictable when it started." Donald Rumsfeld - Former US Defence Secretary)
9. Rubber Duck thinks: What price liberty? Whose liberty is it anyway? Columbus was Euro Trash
10. NO WORDS

11. We are strong and stand shoulder to shoulder with our Allies
12. Make no mistake we will win the war on terror
13. NO WORDS
14. You seem a little agitated…
15. what have I said now?

16. Rubber Duck speaks: I think your points are simplistic and very flawed. There’s no rigour to your argument
17. Come again…
18. are you trying to patronise me?
19. Watch your step buoy…(God Bless America, Land that I love. Stand beside her, and guide her Thru the night with a light from above. From the mountains, to the prairies, To the oceans, white with foam God bless America, My home sweet home - God Bless America 1938 Irving Berlin)
20. be off this strip by sunset

No comments: