Thursday, December 07, 2006

The Neon Chicken and the Rubber Duck - draft script part 12

Pt. 12 Justice and the Law with Liberty X

dedicated to Jamie Phillips

1. The story so far…
2. I feel that I have gotten to know you well Rubber Ducky
3. My views are my own. I am being true to myself
4. I do wish you would say more…
5. the Rubber Ducks I’ve known before have all been crimanimals…

6. they belonged in a cage (disproportionate number of Rubber Ducks in prisons)
7. You seem different, educated and thoughtful. Not like a real Rubber Duck
8. You act as my conscience
9. Rubber Duck thinks: I can believe the nerve of this prick
10. NO WORDS

11. We have law…order…helps with our…
12. shared values (examples of white British values)
13. NO WORDS
14. Why don’t you respond? I’m sick of this plot device, so contrived
15. I’m sick of you, spoil sport, POLITICALLY correct, play the game sunshine

16. Rubber Ducks speaks: You wanker, you have no redeeming qualities. If you speak to me again I’ll mess you up – Motherfucker!!!
17. Threaten me. I’ll have the law on you
18. You dirty little Duck, get the hell out of my Toybox
19. Rubber Ducks speaks: It’s go time
20. Narrator: after assaulting the Neon Chicken the Rubber Duck moves to US. They never meet again. THE END (examples of intolerance in US)

No comments: