Friday, October 27, 2006

Welcome one and all

I always wanted to write a diary but wondered what to write about.

Since January 2005 I have been trying to develop new research skills that would help me work with individuals who are concerned with the progress of visual communication in the 21 Century.

My main aim has been to develop new narrative work and then test it with an audience of peers and students to discover how I can improve my work.

I want to extend the test by use of a blog forum.

I will use this blog forum in addition to my website. I will continue to evolve my website over the next 2 years.

Post a comment about my website. Keep coming back to my blog forum to hear more news about my research and other subjects related to art, design and communication.

Hope to read your comments soon.

No comments: